How many Cosmic Points do you have?
NEW Loyalty program coming January 2014!
Cosmic Club will be ending August 31, 2013. All prizes must be ordered by October 31, 2013. All points will expire on November 1, 2013.
*Students enrolled by May 2012 will receive a 10% bonus to their point balance. See Details Below.
We want your ideas! What would you name Kumon’s new loyalty program?
Submit your ideas below for the new program, which will be:
- - A club in which every Kumon Student gets to be a member
- - A program to keep students excited and motivated
Cosmic Points are for current students ONLY. Cosmic Points are updated once a
- On August 31, 2013 the Cosmic Club will end and students will stop acquiring points.
- Students must redeem their points and order prizes by October 31, 2013. After this date all points will expire.
- Students who have been enrolled in Kumon for more than a year (enrolled by May 2012) will have a 10% bonus to their current point balance by June 15.
**Points cannot be combined or transferred to another student**
**You have until the 15th of the 2nd month absent to redeem for a prize before all your points are automatically deleted.**
If you have questions regarding your student ID, please contact us by email
or call us at 1-800-711-0584.
Starting in January 2011, students will be allowed a period of absence not to exceed one month per calendar year. Students reported as absent for more than one month in a given calendar year will be considered un-enrolled students, and a registration fee will be assessed when re-enrolling. Also, such students will forfeit any accumulated Cosmic Club points and start with a zero balance should they re-enroll. (Note: Multi-Subject Students remaining enrolled in at least one subject will not be affected by this policy. However, a multi-subject student would be considered un-enrolled if he or she had already previously been reported as absent in each subject earlier in the year, and subsequently was un-enrolled from both subjects in the same month.)