The Cosmic Club has lots of prizes to choose from at six different prize
levels. Once you've
earned 50 points, you may trade them in for a prize* at the first level or let
your points add
up to reach a higher prize level.**
150 points, Northstar Level
200 points, Constellation Level
- . Prizes are subject to change without notice.
- . You have until the 15th of the 2nd month absent in a calendar year to redeem for a prize before all your points are automatically deleted.
- . Points are awarded per subject, unless point category is subject-specific.
- . Milestone points are awarded one time only.
- . Prizes cannot be shipped to an instructor's address.
Starting in January 2011, students will be allowed a period of absence not to exceed one month per calendar year. Students reported as absent for more than one month in a given calendar year will be considered un-enrolled students, and a registration fee will be assessed when re-enrolling. Also, such students will forfeit any accumulated Cosmic Club points and start with a zero balance should they re-enroll. (Note: Multi-Subject Students remaining enrolled in at least one subject will not be affected by this policy. However, a multi-subject student would be considered un-enrolled if he or she had already previously been reported as absent in each subject earlier in the year, and subsequently was un-enrolled from both subjects in the same month.)