– occurs when students are marked absent from an Instructor's monthly report.
This means the students are not paying tuition and/or regularly attending Kumon
sessions at the Center. Instructors may prevent students from attending the
Center if monthly tuition is not paid in a timely manner and thus be considered
Advanced Student Honor Roll (ASHR)
– The ASHR features the names of all students who advance a minimum of 6 months
ahead of their approximate grade level. In North America, the ASHR is published
quarterly. These students' names are listed by highest level attained in each
– means a specific level of attainment in the Kumon curriculum in relation to a
student's current grade level.
Cosmic Club Service Desk (CCSD)
– is the control center for all Cosmic Club activities. Orders will be
submitted to the CCSD and CCSD will facilitate prize delivery. CCSD will also
answer any questions you have about the Cosmic Club.
– is the date the Instructor entered on the Instructor's monthly report to
indicate commencement of each subject.
– are students who have and Enrollment Date for each subject on or before June
– is a achievement within the Kumon learning program that attains a specific
– are students who have an Enrollment Date for each subject on June 21, 2000 or
– are new students and existing students.
– is either one or more of the following Kumon curriculum offerings: Math,
Reading or Kokugo (Japanese language subject).